For Physicians Referring Patients
True Sleep was founded because Dr. Morris experienced life-changing results after getting her own Sleep Apnea treated. She immediately immersed herself in the world of sleep trying to help others who are suffering with this devastating disease. She has become obsessed with educating her patients and helping them find treatment that will work for them and help them become much healthier.
We want you to know that we truly understand how frustrating it may be when you have patients that are unable to tolerate a CPAP. We also want you to know we are honored to help provide a solution to you and your patients and we will do everything we can to provide the best experience for your patients. We truly value your trust and strive to have great working relationships with our referring physicians.
What you can always expect from our office:
- We follow AADSM protocol for treating Sleep Apnea.
- We will always require a referral from a Board Certified Sleep Physician or your patient’s primary care doctor.
- We will always send you follow up letters throughout your patient’s treatment so you can follow along. We are always available to discuss or answer any questions you may have.
- We are approved providers with Medicare, Tricare, Aetna Humana, Blue Cross Blue Shield and most of the major medical insurance providers in Texas. We work with and DIRECTLY bill all major medical insurance plans.
- We are committed to continuing education relevant to our field. We stay abreast of the latest literature and research regarding Sleep Apnea and Oral Appliances. We also continue to attend Sleep CE courses & Sleep conferences multiple times throughout each year.
- We will not hesitate to inform a patient that an oral appliance may not work well for them given their specific indications and findings.
- We educate patients on many of the adjunct treatment options including bed wedges, nasal cones/strips, sleep masks, diet/weight loss, and appropriate sleep hygiene.
- We will always use the highest quality oral appliance, chosen specifically for the patient’s needs and indications. All our oral appliances are custom fabricated and then fitted and titrated to each individual patient.
- We continue to see great results with the use of oral appliances and also recognize that the CPAP is still the gold standard in treating Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Morris, our founder, thoroughly enjoys meeting with physicians and their team. She loves to collaborate with other providers and share research and information on Oral Appliance Therapy. We’d love to be a resource for you and your patients.
To set up a lunch & learn for your office, please email us here.
We truly look forward to working with you!
**If you are referring a patient to our office, please send us a copy of the patient’s diagnostic sleep study and a prescription. You can download our Prescription form below.